It may look like I'm going slow but I'm just getting started.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

And I'm Back!

OK I will admit my training log looks a bit sparse. Spending 4 whole days driving can do that to a person. I did manage a couple of workouts during vacation but the tremendous amount of food I consumed kind of canceled that out. And now it is soooo hard to get back on track. I am finding it very difficult to wake up in the morning. I would really love to find a balance between sleep and exercise. I need to exercise in the morning but I don't really enjoy waking up so early. I think I was in a serious sleep deficit before vacation. Seven hours is just not enough and I don't think I can go to bed at 9:00. Hopefully I'll find something that works. If it would just cool off a little that would be swell. I managed a swim yesterday even though I was dreading it. It actually wasn't too bad once we were in the water. I need to find a reliable way to count my laps. My swim partner suggested an abacus. I know I just have to keep going forward and concentrate on training for my multiple events. But sometimes I just want to sleep in.

No comments:

Post a Comment