It may look like I'm going slow but I'm just getting started.

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Tri 4 The Cure

10 weeks to go until the big sprint triathlon. I'm trying not to hyperventilate at that prospect. I have set my ambitious training program goals (and my really, really ambitious goals for the year). I will come back and fill those in when I have longer than 15 minutes (I have promised my child I would make her lunch. When does it end?) I also have decided not to weigh myself again until race day. Because I am very tired of having a crap week based on the scale. I'm going to take my measurements and post my weight and before/after photos. Not quite brave enough to post the measurements but I will post any changes. OK that about sets me up to begin the first 10 weeks of lifelong health!

No comments:

Post a Comment