It may look like I'm going slow but I'm just getting started.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

In Need of a Coach

Please send me your coaches free of charge. Or just start telling me to get up and do it already. Actually, being yelled at doesn't work for me. Say it nicely. I know I need to start training for the April triathlon. But it seems so far away and I'm just so sleepy. I woke up early this morning to take the dog for a walk because I had to leave right after dropping the kids off at school. And you know what? I went back to sleep because 6:30 is unbelievably cold and dark. I'm starting to think I prefer the summer temps even though your internal organs roast. I cannot get with the cold. And it provides another convenient excuse! OK for reals. I just need a training plan. So if you can't provide a coach, could you at least give me a plan? I actually have three or four plans to follow but maybe I'm just so overwhelmed with plans I can't get started. Yeah, I like that one. I did buy a Bosu Ball. Have yet to take it out of the box. I feel a little protective of it because I see the way my children have been looking at it. Waiting for all that Vitamin D energy to kick in. Any day now.

1 comment:

  1. Now that I'm onboard with the duathlon thing at least you'll get a bike ride in on Sunday mornings!

    ReplyDelete